Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further – this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you’re bound to fall in love with.
The Purple Cow, Gelett Burgess (1866-1951)
I never saw a Purple Cow, I never hope to see one; But I can tell you, anyhow, I’d rather see than be one.
This purple longhorn steer was originally painted by me using Brusho crystal colors in beautiful shades of grey and violet with shades of sandstone and green.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Additional custom sizes are available, please contact me.
Metal or fine art paper print available, please contact me.